Personalised lanyards are one of the most popular badge accessories on the market, and are a perfect way to promote your company or sponsor at an event.
Great Tips From Personalised Lanyards UK
- Allow enough time! More often than not we get a manic phone call from people saying they need lanyards ASAP. Fear not, we can offer a turnaround of between 4-5 days. However, this may limit your options so it’s best to contact us well in advance. All of our lead times are from signed approval of the final artwork – so the sooner the artwork is confirmed the quicker we can get production started.
- Don’t underestimate what branded lanyards can do for your company! Not only will they unite your staff in projecting a corporate message or promoting a company image, they also help form a sense of identity. Some of our customers even like to change the lanyards every year to provide something new and inspiring for their staff. This leads us onto our second top tip;
- Always ask for a sample! Because there so much to choose from, it’s not always easy knowing what to have. So to help, we can provide sample lanyards which will give an indication of lace and print type and also the many different lanyard attachments that are available.
- Have your artwork ready! Our lanyard production is a super speedy process and it helps if you can have your artwork ready for us to import into a visual. This means we can get it signed off quickly to prevent any delays.
- Don’t dismiss any ideas too quickly! You’d be surprised as to how bespoke we can make our lanyards. If there’s something specific you require for your event, no matter how crazy the request is, just let us know, it might be something we are able to offer – you’ll be surprised at what we’ve supplied in the past.